Company: Recruitment Connection
Location: Brampton, Ontario, Canada
Job Type: Full Time
We are looking for Shift Supervisor to join our team in Brampton Ontario.
- 3-5 years of production supervisor experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Post-secondary education or equivalent experience.
- Excellent communication skills — written and oral.
- Proficient computer skills (Microsoft Office, SAP).
- Mechanical aptitude would be considered an asset.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- As the shift supervisor you will train, coach and motivate staff to ensure good morale as well as a high level of productivity, quality and safety.
- Manage a staff of 15-20 direct reports.
- Oversee production shift daily activities.
- Organize and ensure the timely and accurate flow of production to meet deadlines and quality/safety targets.
- Assist in daily production scheduling and planning.
- Supervise multiple processing lines and ensure adequate staffing of lines.
- Analyse all production related issues over product rejection, material shortage, high wastage and customer complaints, safety, etc. and communicate with appropriate individuals until the issues get resolved.
- Monitor employee attendance to help payroll correct payment issues.
- Implement initiatives aimed at improving processes, safety and efficiencies while achieving cost reduction.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
- Able to work a 3 shift rotation.
If you are interested in learning more about the Shift Supervisor opportunity and meet the required qualifications, please submit your updated resume.