Company: Recruitment Connection
Location: Oakville, Ontario, Canada
Job Type: Full Time
We are looking for a qualified Sales Account Manager to join our client’s team in the Oakville area. You will be responsible for nurturing existing long-term key client accounts, developing relationships with new customers and overseeing sales.
- Proven work experience as a sales account manager or sales account executive.
- Strong phone and personal presence.
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools.
- Experience working MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Knowledge of CRM software and willingness to embrace its use in your daily activity.
- Understanding of sales performance metrics.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills and be customer service oriented.
- Strong listening and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Some knowledge of AutoCad (to be able to open drawings).
- BSc degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Engineering or a relevant field.
- Must have Capital Sales experience.
- Able to travel to customer sites in North America.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- As a senior account manager, you should work to satisfy customers’ needs and requests, respond to their queries in a timely manner.
- Maintaining relationships with existing key accounts.
- Developing new relationships with targeted accounts.
- Identifying new technologies and introducing them to these accounts.
- Act as the point of contact and handle customers’ individual needs.
- Generate new business using existing and potential customer networks.
- Resolve conflicts and provide solutions to customers in a timely manner.
- Set and track sales account targets, aligned with company objectives.
- Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth.
If you are interested in learning more about the Sales Account Manager opportunity and meet the required qualifications, please submit your updated resume.